300g Glutinous Rice (soak for 4 hours)
1/3 teaspoon salt
2-4pcs Pandan Leave
30g flour / Multi purpose flour
110g – 125g sugar
90ml Pandan Juice ( 8 – 10pcs Pandan Leave)
1. Rinse and clean the rice , then soak for 4 hours.
2. Add in other ingredients such as santan, salt and pandan leave and steamed the glutinous rice for about 15 minutes.
3. Took the glutinous rice and flatten the surface.
4. Blend 8-10pcs Pandan Leave with a little water to get the Pandan Juice
5. Add in Eggs, Santan, Pandan Juice and Sugar into the bowl and mix well.
6. Sieve the flour and cornflour into the bowl and stir well.
7. Strain the mixture before pour the mixtures to the top of glutinous rice, use medium fire and steam for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
8. Let it cool before cut into pieces.