1 ½ kg Chicken
2 piece ginger (mashed)
4 pips garlic (mashed)
5 pips garlic (chopped)
4 cup of rice 4-5 tbsp oil
1 tbsp salt
Some parsley for garnish
1. Wash the rice once, drain and leave aside.
2. Clean the chicken, marinate with salt and stuff 1 pc of ginger (mashed) and 4 pips of garlic (mashed) into the stomach. Place the chicken to steamer unit.
3. Use the oil to fry the balance of ginger and garlic until fragrant. Then add the rice to fry until it becomes translucent in colour. Add a little salt and suitable amount of water to cook the rice.
4. Place the steamer unit with the chicken inside, over the rice, cover and cook for 20 minutes. Then reduce the heat to low for another 15 minutes.
5. Chop the chicken into suitable pieces and garnish with parsley and serve with the rice.