1. Wash the rice once, drain and leave aside.
2. Clean the chicken, marinate with salt and stuff 1 pc of
ginger (mashed) and 4 pips of garlic (mashed) into the
stomach. Place the chicken to steamer unit.
3. Use the oil to fry the balance of ginger and garlic until
fragrant. Then add the rice to fry until it becomes
translucent in colour. Add a little salt and suitable
amount of water to cook the rice.
4. Place the steamer unit with the chicken inside, over the
rice, cover and cook for 20 minutes. Then reduce the
heat to low for another 15 minutes.
5. Chop the chicken into suitable pieces and garnish with
parsley and serve with the rice.